Sunday, January 24, 2010

He has officially signed for Hamburg


So please,
don't try so hard to stop me from expressing my opinions on my own diary.
Cause the more you curse and swear,
the more hatred I have for christianity. . .


Man United 4
Rooney 8, 82, 86, 90(+3)
Hull City 0

Wayne Rooney is the star! Right now the main man for United, and nobody is going to take him away! 4 good goals, single-handedly putting United at 1st place for the time being.
Let's hope he'll be in the same form against Arsenal next Sunday!


And there's breaking news . . .
Ruud van Nistelrooy has signed for german side, Hamburg.
Good luck to everything you do there, score more goals and hopefully see you in the starting XI for Holland in the World Cup 2010 which is a couple of months away!
In Ruud I'll always trust (:

ETP HOW?!
FUCKING CHEE BYE. . . .

No comments: