Monday, January 11, 2010

Fucking chaohai

I just woke up not long ago, and I'm fucking pissed off with a couple of fucking christians.
Just because of one fucking post and they're trying so damn hard to shoot me down, well the more they say, the more hatred I have for christianity.
Yes, I am going to ignore them and continue sticking to me perception.
Fucking bastard, bitch, whore, jackasses. Jesus must have fucked all of their mothers then they're being so defensive for fucking God and also very offensive towards just one post of mine.
How the fuck the even got to my blog, I don't even fucking know them.
Your mothers must have felt so high when Jesus fucked their smelly pussy at Geylang behind your fathers, and then give birth to you fucking smelly cb people and your poor father don't even know.
If they would have just chose to read and just read, they wouldn't be so angry themselves. As if I'm the first person saying these things. Look around, antichrist is common, and I'm not even there yet. See what those people say and do before trying to shoot just one post from my blog. I don't even worship Satan, I just used his name you insult and agitate you fucking christians. I don't worship anyone. Not God, not statues, not anything.
But if you let me choose to remove a religion from planet Earth . . . You know my answer.

Go ahead and scream you fucking heads off this post, I don't give a fuck.

If you're wondering what one of the bitches have said about me in her blog, go take a look at her fucking blog.
http://www.r-achaelove.blogspot.com/

It's been long since I've been badly spammed, and the holy shit christians started it.
Burn in hell you fucking bitches . . .

No comments: