Saturday, January 23, 2010

Betrayed

CHECK OUT THE NEW SONGS AT MY PLAYLIST !

It's 2.40am right now . . . Just got back from work not long ago and I must say that this is one of my best night ever, the best night as a KJ, ahah, felt more like DJ today (:
This is why I prefer working for white people compared to Singaporeans, they are just so friendly by nature. Even the old people around 50 to 60, enjoys listening to Bad Romance, Tik Tok etc. It's really funny to see them so high, ecstatic, dancing, and the lightings, and me playing the songs. Absolutely superb!

I supposedly had to work from just 2pm to 10pm, but it was extended and extended again till 1am, lol. But I'm fine with it, as I'm having real fun and more pay for overtime (:
Before it was my turn to work, I was sitting beside a real DJ watching him work. He worked with Lady Gaga before and travel around to turn the tables, wow! @_@
Should have brought my thumbdrive! His laptop is full of wicked sick remixes! LOL!


Anyway, should van Nistelrooy leave Real Madrid which club should he go too cause there have been alot of spectaculations . . . Firstly it was Stoke, then Spurs, then West Ham, and just today, Hamburg, all in for the chase. I would prefer him to head to the Premier League and not be so selfish :\. He wants a 100,000 pound a week wage . . . And I can get to see him live more often, cause I rarely watch the german league . . . Even if it's Stoke, I'd rather he go there, they're doing not bad this season anyway, it's West Ham who are on the verge of relegating but they can assure him first team football to make himself a place for the upcoming World Cup 2010!
All in all, I would prefer Spurs, they are a much better team who will most probably clinch 4th place this season and get to play in the Champions League next season, and they can assist Ruud in scoring more goals with their fantastic style of play. Hahaha, he's confirm out of Real, just waiting to know where he goes to! @_@

No comments: