Sunday, January 17, 2010

There's no real love in you ~

Dear readers, please help me with my school project. Just go to the following link and do a survey.
http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dj4EaudbFF9pCMk&SVID=Prod
It's basically a product for smokers, and if you're not, please try to give positive answers, lol.
Your help is much appreciated, thank you so much (:



Man United 3
Berbatov 64
Rooney 69
Mame Biram Diouf 90(+2)
Burnley 0

I really hope will stay consistent. They've been winning, drawing and losing for the past recent weeks. So let this be a kick start for thing to be? Hopefully!!
What a debut for Mame Biram Diouf, good job and keep it up, haha!

And now, chiong ETP, fuck . . .
Tuesday will be presenting, I really think my group will be so dead . . .
Hope that I'll create miracles for the next few hours, I really need a heavy dose of inspiration to strive, my head is filled with nothing but nothing, freaking no idea @_@
Sigh ~

No comments: