Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The rhythm's calling you

We've got a plan for PM1 presentation and hopefully everyone turns up next wednesday and put on a good show, hopefully . . .

And when should I meet up with ETP group members . . . It's really a mess . . .
Everything's a mess . . .
Now we're handed a WFB project in which we need to submit it by 22 January, poof ~

If only praying to fucking holiness works, bullshit . . .
I am who I believe in if I choose to work hard, and it's all my credits, thanking God is just unnecessary . . . It's something playing with your mind, some idol you choose to worship and motivate yourself.
Nobody will be poor if God works . . . Like you study so hard and you got good grades, it's all your own hardwork. What has God done? Watched over you? Oh please . . .
Christianity is the most irritating, annoying and selfish culture, they like to psycho others into christianity and criticise other religions. . . Whatever we do, it's our own choice . . .
I don't see Buddism, Hindunism, or Islamic people psycho-ing people into their religion, only teaching them about their culture and stuffs, they don't insult christianity nor do they force you to go to temples or mosque. . . Except for people who were borned in that culture, they do not have a choice, but an indian wouldn't persuade a chinese so badly to go to a temple if the chinese really doesn't want to . . .
But christians would talk so much crap about God, and say that there'll be lots of fun, free stuffs, and they could even say go to church or you'll go to hell, fucking shitbags? Absolutely . . .
And from what I've heard, City Harvest wants people who attend service there to donate 7% of their pay (for people who work including students) to them . . . They cheat our feelings, eat our money, if not what? We go to hell! WOW! @_@
No offence, it's just my perception. I'm no antichrist no more, I'm just my own God.
I don't believe in any statues or whatever, just myself to believe in, just myself to idolize, just myself, all my hard work to come, and all my own achievements and living human who've helped me who deserve thanks, not angels . . .
Amen my foot ~

Lol, just suddenly have this thoughts . . . Don't take it to heart, this is just who I am . . .
I don't disrespect, I just dislike, I don't know, haha ~
Goodnight! (:

4 comments:

Lyann said...

Thought u are christian? I think I read that from your friendster account if I'm not mistaken. :)

Donovan said...

That was somehow the past . . . Got sick of them eventually . . .

Unknown said...

From what I read, you're judging the religion based on one experience? D:
Christianity is really more than that IMO T_T
:)

Donovan said...

Not one experience . . .
It's quite a few, senseless, and annoying experiences . . .