Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep Oh~

Ha, so van Nistelrooy has been unveiled today, number 22! Looks pretty good actually but I would still prefer if it's 9 or 10 or 17, looks more nicer, and fiercer lol.BoldAnyway, it will be a new favourite number, Twenty Two! (:

ETP has been delayed which gives us more time to procrastinate @_@
GAH!
SVE CA3 went rather well, and cooperative in my group of Mel, Belle and Elene, and I'm confident of an A!

I really hate the fucking WFB whore. . .
Very very fucking sickening woman . . .
I had to force out a fucking laughter when she tried to fucking joke with me, let me tell you that it's not fucking funny and you're very fucked up you fucking fucker get fucked by fucking satan, lol!

GOODNIGHT ! :D

No comments: