Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Turning my back on the Lord


Looking back, around 7 years ago, I was still a rather devoted lil' saint.
Look at present, what an ingrate I've become, turning my back on God for Satan, insulting the feeble Jesus, turning into an Antichrist, becoming one of the rapture seekers, transfiguring from a "son" of God into the reflecting God . . . Heh.
Actually I'm just supporting Antichrist, and I won't behave like one, they're just filled with pure insanity ZZZ. Call me a wanker/poser/or whatever (I know shit's gonna appear in my tagboard for this), I don't care . . . I'm just doing what I feel like, no point putting myself under pressure (:


Celebrations on hold.

Real Madrid almost there, it's inevitable, they're gonna be La Liga Champions once again. They now lead 10 points ahead of Villareal with 4 more games left (:
Barcelona are out of the title race for with 14 points behind the current champions, and they gonna crash out of the Champions League too when they face the Devils at Old Trafford, hawhawhaw !


13th May 2007 - Manchester United crowned Premiership Champions of the season 2006/2007
Season 2007/2008,
With two more games left to go, and the last game happens to be on 11th of May.
To watch Manchester United lifting the Premiership trophy on my birthday would definitely be the best gift ever (:
So United, give all your best, sweat the for the last time, push your limits, hunger for glory !
RAWR !

No comments: