Thursday, April 10, 2008

Scent of the obscene

I will never regret about what I did today. I have to admit, I still feel rather happy/satisfied that this day has finally come, hah!
You guys don't think that this is the end, in fact, it's just the beginning. Spare me the arrogance, don't make me feel disgusted you bunch of dim wits, feckless bastards. Fucking cunt, fucking vixen, fucking gay . . . I just hope y'all fucking die !
On the other hand, why bother ? Just act as if they do not exist at all, isn't that a better solution ?
On the third hand, easy to be said than done, they're just so fucking annoying which bring us back to the first point.
Like I've so called "promised to tolerate", but I didn't say until when. Most probably until I won't get to see your fucking faces anymore. I cannot guarantee that, so just don't try and pull my strings . . .
Okay, it's needless for me to continue brooding over this unnecessary crap anyway ZZZ


CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Liverpool totally outplayed Arsenal to clinch a place in the semi-finals while Chelsea won the dark horse of the competition, Fenerbahce, at Stamford Bridge to join Liverpool in the next round.
Liverpool 4 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea 2 - 0 Fenerbahce


Tonight
Manchester United v AS Roma
Barcelona v Schalke

No comments: