Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ecstatic occassions are rare

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO
POH YEN WENG ! =D


And also a very very happy happy day for Manchester United (:

Manchester United 1
Scholes 14
Barcelona 0

I'll saved my tears of joy for the Champions League final, nevertheless, this was a really heart warming game. I was so god damn fucking happy I could just scream and yell "MAN U!!" whenever I feel like (Which I just did in school today, ha!)
And what a cracker from Paul Scholes, simply majestic. Nothing's better than a wonder strike to put United on the lead and booking a place in the Champions League grand finale.
All hail Manchester United !!!
Next stop, winning the 17th Premier League on my 17th birthday.
Make me proud (:

WOOO! I'm heading out now to celebrate Weng's birthday.
I simply can't put off the wide smile on my face today, haha!
Although the science practical exam was such a screw up today, but whatever, it's expected anyway XD

1 comment:

John said...

Congrats on your team road to the final.

I'm a real happy today and not feeling tired despite waking up as early as 2.30 am to watch the game.

Well done!!!!

As a big fan of Carlos Tevez this is a much greater news for me.

I would like to hear some comments from you about the game...

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/04/tevez-will-go-to-moscow.html