Friday, April 25, 2008

In and out and through it

Barcelona v Manchester United - Match highlights

For United fans, watch this once and you'll never wanna watch it again. The first minute of the video would already leave you dreading . . . ZZZ
The war is still on, the fight is still intense, the battle continues at Old Trafford.
I vow that Manchester United will emerge victorious, as Cristiano Ronaldo vowed to the media that he will score against Barcelona at Old Trafford.
I can foresee a even glorier season compared to last season . . .


A few good things, bad things, and shocking shit I wanna share:
01. I've been into so much trouble in the month of April zzz...
02. My brother had been down with fever for the past 3 days, I have no idea if the fucking mozzie's dengue shit had struck him :\
03. My upline totally enthralled me with his inspiring words, financial freedom is on the way baby ! (:
04. MY MOTHER IS PREGNANT ! 0.0

No comments: