Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dead meat against your broken bones

I've got suspended for one day, hur . . . Just because I refused to swallow my pride to apologise. And I'm expected to apologise when I see the principal with my dad tomorrow? No way man, the word "Sorry" will never come out of my mouth, not even in a note, I know I'm in the wrong, we pulled the trigger first. As if they didn't retaliate and hurled vulgarities too?
And what makes them fucking think that after saying sorry I won't do it again. Like, I've already assured them that I won't bother about them anymore, is there a need for an apology? Isn't it okay already if I treat them as if they didn't exist at all? As if, I wanna make friends with them, PUI!
Whatever it is, I will never disfigure my pride just for some fucking jackasses.
The bottomline, I will never apologise . . . Hit me with all punishments you've got, 10 strokes of the cane or 20, bring it on, I'm not trying to be heroic here, but I'm just protecting my pride.
FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING FUCKERS !


MANCHESTER UNITED v ARSENAL

Match highlights, ENJOY ! =D

No comments: