Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fallen soldier

Gah, this is gonna be a fatiguing week for me. School and work, from monday to friday, and MYE's gonna start tomorrow, wow ZZZzzz . . .
Ps: I'm gonna prove those who sent me critisms once I recieved my pay check, it'll come slowly but surely, and I assure you the amount's gonna be that damn steady .

Random . . .







Champions League - Semi-Finals 1st leg.
Liverpool 1 - 1 Chelsea

Question of the day, "What was Riise thinking back there?"
No one know's the answer but he sure made a big big mistake, bringing Liverpool from having the advantage to the disadvantage.
Whatever, I'm not really bothered by any of these teams anyway . . .

I'm furthermore concerned about Manchester United

Barcelona 0
Man United 0

Cristiano Ronaldo not as cool as before, not as poise as he missed from the spot kick which would give United the away goal advantage, which lead the whole game to a goaless draw.
Now we'll have to wait for next week as the action continues at Old Trafford, I'm dead sure United would make something good about it at home.
Video for this match would be uploaded later when it's available on the internet, heh.

I'm heading off to school now, haha!

No comments: