Wednesday, April 16, 2008

From autumn to ashes

We shall lose some and gain some then . . . I just came to know that they're expected to give us an apology too. So yeah, we've submitted an apology to Giam and he'll handle it from there.
Case closed!
Nevertheless, you people are the rotten apples of my eye. If I'm asked to give you a verbal apology, I'll give it to you, you'll give it to me, but I promise I'll tell you in the face that I still hate you. Yes, I'm sincere when I apologize, I've assured that I won't cross onto your line anymore,
but it doesn't change the fact that I still fucking hate you people, you people sucks seriously.
From now onwards, I won't even bother about you bunch of dopes anymore.
Oh sweet Satan, please do slaughter them in hell . . .




HAHAHA!
Chelsea pulled off only just a draw against relegation threathened Wigan !
Now United are 5 points cleared off the top with 4 more games to go (: (: (:

No comments: