Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For this display of deceit

More pictures taken . . .




Actually when it was quite disheartening, many had forgotten that it was my birthday, the amount of messages, comments, and tags wishing me a happy birthday had greatly decreased compared to the previous years. And after my birthday, I continued waiting for belated wishes, but to no avail ZZZ.
Ah whatever, at least I still have the closest ones and that's satisfying enough for me (:

Anyway, I'm suspended for 2 days school from school, which means I won't have to go to school tomorrow and Friday. Plus weekends, plus Vesak day on monday, plus marking day today, hahaha!
6 DAYS OF SPECIAL HOLIDAY ! XD



Real Zaragoza 2
R.Oliveira 19
F.Sergio 86
Real Madrid 2
van Nistelrooy 26
Robinho 77

Number 17 has got to be the number of 2008.
I've turn 17 this year, Manchester United won their 17th title this season, Ruud van Nistelrooy dons the jersey number 17 and scored his 17th goal this season agains Zaragoza (:

No comments: