Sunday, May 25, 2008

Existence is fleeting

Mentioning about results, this mid year piece of crap has been crowned being the worst of the worsts ZZZ.
Talk about taking the papers for the sake of taking em', you can easily look at subjects that I put effort on with one look, the rest were just plain care-less or even no-care-at-all work . . .
And all these got me ended up getting the last place among all sec 5 students, "Wow..."
With a stunning 41 points for L1R4 and 50 for L1R5. And I must be so damn thick-skin not to be ashamed of my results. My dad was sort of, on the verge of disowning me when he questioned me after looking at my results, asking if I still wanna continue with my studies, if not he wouldn't give me a single cent at all ZZZ.
Next up, Prelims, O Levels. It's time to really get serious, procrastinations no more. But, easy to be said than done, the next moment I'll find myself getting distracted.
Gah, I'll try my very best, I guess . . .


Champions League Final in Moscow
FULL MATCH HIGHLIGHTS + TROPHY PRESENTATION.
SUPERB QUALITY, FULL SCREEN AVAILABLE IN TOP QUALITY.
ENJOY .

Home made from T. Ben on Vimeo.

No comments: