Friday, May 2, 2008

Swim in the lake of death, eaten by crocodiles

The very special birthday cake, hahaha!

So we had our celebration/dinner at some coffee shop at Depot Road, heh. But, the most probably ranked number 1 western food stall is located there, Botak Jones. Heard of it before or not, it was my first time dining there and it' really ambrosial (:

After dinner was followed by our traditional overnight cycling, haha.
As usual, we were all half asleep when we're heading to the bus stop after locking up our bikes.
Surprisingly, I wasn't as tired as the previous overnight emprise, I stayed awake throughout the whole bus ride home playing Weng's Psp, heh.

Those sleepy heads, hahaha!

I got myself a pleasurable as soon as I got home bath, I just feel so good to be home, as usual XD

And, the outcome of the Champions League semi-2nd leg final match between Chelsea and Liverpool was already expected, but it wasn't expected to be the well stretched till extra time.
Chelsea 3
Drogba 33, 105
Lampard 98(pen.)
Liverpool 2
Torres 64
Babel 117

21st May 2008
Champions League Grand Finale located at Moscow.
MANCHESTER UNITED v CHELSEA
Yes yes, Chelsea can get the first. They already got the 1st runner up for the Carling Cup, soon they'll be 1st runner ups for the Premier League and the Champions League, haha!
And United will clinch the ultimate glory, carrying the word "Champions" up high and proud . . .


By the way,
HAPPY LABOUR DAY!
It's gonna be my hibernation day, haha!

No comments: