Sunday, May 11, 2008

Seventeen


When it all came to a point when after a few minutes passed 12am, when I thought my 17th birthday's gonna be a bummer, I was wrong, I was so decieved. They just made me feel so miserable, and then pop up with surprise which caused a mood turnover in a mere split second, leaving me in a stupefying state for the moment when the moving birthday song was sang and a magical birthday cake with seventeen candles appearing right infront of my eyes out of a sudden, astonishingly making it the best birthday of my life for the past seventeen years . . . And that's what I call felicity in disguise !

And then we spent the whole night indulging ourselves, drinking our hearts out, laughing our ass off, there was an abundance of joy and jubilation! It was a really fruitful occasion and I just love you guys so fucking much ! =D
















To all of you that wished me a happy birthday,
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH (:

Specially to TYY, Weng, Alex, Fab and Daniel,
THANK YOU ALL FUCKING MUCH! I'll forgive you all for cheating my feelings, haha! I've to admit I would have been moved to tears, you guys tricked me inside out, upside down (Eh, you think I nothing is it?! XD). But still, thank you all so much, I'm really grateful to you guys. You guys are not superficial, you guys are my genuine great friends and I'll cherish all these memories for the rest of my life (: ps: TAN! YONG! YANG! BOMB! AHH!


To my pretty mommy,
HAPPY MAMA'S DAY =D


To brother J,
I hope you'll see this. I don't know what hell you're going on these few days, and you sure are drifting into another world, away from me, away from us. I don't know what the f. you're doing out there, I don't you know if you meant it when you said I was your best brother, maybe a a month ago, yes, but now, I don't see the word "brother" between us anymore, it's just like a mere greeting with no heart feelings put in the word "brother". Don't say that I'm the one changing, I've never change, I've always been here, unchanged, with the same people I've been for the past 5 years. I'm writing this cause I don't know how to voice it out to you personally, you would give me tons of reasons and make me feel out of words, making it seems like you're always right, you're doing the right thing. I just hope for is you, to be just who you used to be. Do you even know how I felt with your presence fading away more and more with every passing day ? I doubt you even felt a thing, you seem to be having so much fun with the new people. Please, spare a thought for me, for the ones who've with you for the past 5 years, they've been questioning me about you and do you know how it fucking feels when I just gave them back a mere "I don't know". Just take this as an advice, it's your choice, no one can force you to change, no matter how hard I hope that the person I knew before this You would come back, it's still up to you, I'm not putting any pressure on you at all, I'm just pouring whatever I have in mind . . .
Anyway, HAPPY BIRHTDAY (:

No comments: