Saturday, May 10, 2008

My teen is running out . . .


I wanna thank Real Madrid for winnning their 31st La Liga Title and beating Barcelona for the second time this season, it felt like a form of early birthday present, the feeling just makes me feel proud whenever I speak about Real.
So, here are the highlights . . .
Osasuna v Real Madrid - Robben's equalizer and Higuain's heart stopping goal in the dying minutes won Real the title.

Real Madrid 4 : 1 Barcelona - What could get better than this ?


Yes, another person I felt especially happy for is none other than Ruud van Nistelrooy. My heart was just filled with warmness as I watched him coming out from the substituition bench and scored from the spot kick after coming back from an ankle operation. Thank you so much, Ruud.

Now it's up to Manchester United, to put my happiness bar to a higher level, and I know they will !



I haven't been touching these shiny lil' golden bottons for days =X
Anyway, I'll consider that MYE is over for me already, when all that's left are craps . . .

Hmmm, I'll be spending my last day of sweet 16 today before I hit 17,
and I'll damn well make it a memorable one (:
It's already 5am and I still cannot seem to fall asleep, excited ? Maybe.

No comments: