Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding


This picture was taken on Friday, after a shameful and embarrassing moment @_@
It was Interact Club's Installation night, I didn't really know what it was all about, I didn't attend any meetings or what so ever ever since I went for the night tour . . . So I was late, I didn't get my cca's shirt, so I thought I couldn't get up on stage to receive my badge, so I thought I would just sit there with you and, just watch.
And so. . . I sat in the lecture hall, watched the boring performances and listened to boring talks, then they start giving the badges to newcomers, and when I thought it was all over . . .
"Donovan, are you interact club? Come come, late!"
Literally the black sheep on stage, everyone was in white polo Ts, and I was in black . . . Worst thing was going on stage so unexpectedly, shocked, and got the badge which was rather meaningless to me, lol =x
I still had to hang on, cause they were saying the dumb cca pledge ! @_@
ANYWAY, THERE WAS FREE BUFFET AFTER THAT (:
So I guess it was rather worth it, lol ~

Went to Arena after that, reached there at 11.30 and went off at 1.30 =x
Opened a bottle of 42 Below, drank quite a fair bit shortly after we opened it, headed to the dance floor, and back to drink, and sadly I couldn't take it, and puked hell zzz . . .
So I cabbed home first, anyway, there was 5 of us, so my early departure would be easier for them to get a cab later on, lol.
Vomit red stuffs at home, seems like blood, but hopefully not, I don't know @_@

Had F1 BBQ yesterday, had quite a fun time with that laughing stock around, lol !
Stupid bimbo, brainless bitch, hahaha ~
Drank again anyway, just a little this time, enough to trigger my head, driving me kookoo --"
Felt calmer when I board the train and got a seat, lol.

Reached home, watched England lost 1-0 against Ukraine, Berbatov and Bulgaria lost 4-1 against Cyprus, and Portugal victorious over the Hungarians . . .
6am right now, time to sleep late for the last time before school starts tomorrow, poof ~

Time flies, it always does . . .

No comments: