Friday, October 16, 2009

One two three Peter Paul and Mary ~

It's friday, lessons ended early today . . .
Progress paper on depreciation was done rather quickly, lol.
Headed to Bishan ITE with you accompanying me, to return F1 T-shirts, then headed over to my place (:
It's been long, and my mom, grandmother and sister miss you very much XD

Lol, I've put up a new web counter, and I can see people from various countries hitting on my blog. Perhaps they were googling for something else, lol, randomxzxzxzzxzx @_@

And pleaseeee . . . . .
Get well soon my dear :\

It's takes one to make the initial step back and all these wouldn't be so gloomy . . . But either way, the one thing that was so close to me would still keep drifting away. Empty and lonely when I'm alone, but I'm not going to ask because I do not like the feeling of being rejected, again and again . . . I'm sorry for putting it in such a difficult situation, but I just feel this way, I don't want to be a selfish person. Are my weekends going to be without you? Will I be watching soccer alone all night, without the laughter you would bring, would I be eating instant noodles alone very often now? I have no idea, do you?
I'm sorry . . .

No comments: