Friday, October 9, 2009

Give me a five ~

Happy End of the World
Part V
+ 1


Thank goodness you could make it today, thank your mom for once, for letting you go =x
Anyway, had dinner at your favourite BBQ Chicken at Cine, lol @_@
Caught Sorority Row after that, it was an okay movie, the plot wasn't that well done, but well, violent enough, rather gross, lol . . .
And hope you like my gift ! (:
I like yours =p

Anyway, here's a video I spent all night making on this laggy shit, and finally got it uploaded.
It's just about . . . You, and how you changed my life, heh =X
I'm sorry of this video is rather . . . disturbing, to certain people.
No hard feelings at all, peace V . . .

Watch She changed my life in Activism & Non-Profit | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Okay, 8.30am, need to sleep now, LOL !
@_@
XOXO FOREVER ! :D

No comments: