Thursday, October 22, 2009

The first one is the worst one


Man United 1
Valencia 86
CSKA Moscow 0

When Rooney's down, Fletcher's out, Evra down, Giggs out,
look who's here to save the day, hahaha ~
Lol, Valencia nets his 2nd goal for the Devils late in the game to complete a 3 game winning streak in the Champions League for United. United surely has got a placed booked in the last 16 now (:
Maybe he's changing my impression of him already, teeheeee ~

My laptop have been behaving rather badly for the past few days, getting heat up so quickly and eventually shutting down automatically zzzz. It's not happening right now, and I hope it doesn't happen anymore @_@
Anyway, went to ITE Dover today for a prize presentation. Although it was boring, there was no morning lesson (:
And tomorrow I'll be going to a mentally challenged for my class activity, help the mentally challenged students there organized a telematch . . . I wonder how am I not going to laugh, but I really have too =X

Sigh, and just recently, I had to make a decision between my grade and friends. In secondary school days, friends would always come first in which this how I ended up in ITE . . . And right now, it's do well or compromise my friends and get an so-so grade. I chose to have a group of people who I know, I guarantee, will contribute in the projects, that's one good thing, but on the other hand, I've broke hearts and I feel so guilty.
It's not that I dislike anyone, I'm still a good friend but when it comes to studies, a line has to be drawn and I'll do whatever it takes to have a good grade, I'm sorry that this is harsh but it's reality, I've experience it last semester and I've truly learned my lesson.
I just so sorry . . .

I like my school, I love my part time job, I love CC and I love you, haha (:
XOXO ~




No comments: