Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love song requiem

I'm so proud to be one of the 27% of all year 1 accounting students who've got a distinction for the Accounting Fundamentals module, lol. Fundamental, yes . . .
Now it's Intermediate Accounting, hope I can mantain my standards in accounting, cause it'll be getting tougher, will be having Advance accounting next year I guess, and there will much to learn.

Thank goodness I chose Entrepreneurship as my elective, cause it's really useful, lots to learn, good for the future, and there's no final exam, the projects and reports itself are the points, but it won't be easy :\ . . .

Caught Pandorum after school, it was an average movie with aliens, and about the world a long long time next time, lol.

Quickly, it's friday tomorrow ~
Lesson's from 8 to 12, heading to Bishan ITE after that to return the F1 T-shirts, poof . . . . .

No comments: