Friday, September 18, 2009

Your world is my world, and my fight is your fight



OH MY BLOODY FUCKING GAWD !
I didn't expected it to be so serious okay . . . First, it hit one of the top 8 in STOMP's Singapore Seen yesterday, and today, it came out in Wan Bao, LOLOLOLOL !
HAHAHA! I cannot stop laughing my ass off when I got home and my grandfather asked me "When you worked with your previous employers, did you came across this sort of customer?", then he showed me the article, I was utterly shocked !
In the article, the translated what I said in STOMP into chinese, and a few negative comments, but whatever, nobody knows who's the one that posted it unless they are viewers of my blog as well, even if they do, heck ~
I'm still shocked, shared it with best friend just know and had a good laugh, LOL.

Hahah, anyway, headed to Bishan ITE just now to collect my F1 T-shirt and access official pass, I'm afraid I can't post pictures of it, cause I'm kinda not allowed to do so =x.

Met you at Tiong after that, had dinner and watched G-Force, lol. Then you went to look for your mom and I went home ~

Hail the unknown stomper man, I could have won $50 if I had called Wan Bao straight away after snapping the picture, lol, cause news taken from Stomp won't be award :\
Gahh . . . I didn't have the mentality of gaining that $50 anyway, just for fun, for a good laugh, but until the next chance I have . . . . Lol.

No comments: