Thursday, September 17, 2009

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock


Went to Somerset with you EARLY IN THE MORNING, LOL =X
Went for an interview for Joshua's current job, and then had lunch at Cine.
Caught Final Destination 4 after that, not in 3D, cause it was currently not available :\
But anyway, I find the movie rather okay, above average, sadistic enough (:

Then Joshua told us that we weren't shortlisted for the job, it doesn't really matter anyway.
F1 is just next Friday, plus I still have my dad's $80 job every alternate week, I guess I still can cope with life @_@

Reached home early today around 5.30, watched Orphan online, and it was very sickening, not that it's gross but the little orphan, just makes me feel like killing her =x.
Nice movie anyway (:



And then, I went to STOMP.com and saw my post being one of today's top 8 hot topics, LOL!
It's my first time stomping and it's rather random and mean of me, but whatever, do view and comment if you have the time, haha ~
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/252984/womans_outrageous_dressing_at_somerset_restaurant_creates_stir.html

No comments: