Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Your my heart heart heart heart heart breaker ~


Lol, I've replaced a certain face with cute faces cause it's better looking like this . . . That bimbo has been a disgrace, a laughing stock, joke of the days, throughout the F1 event, lol!
Either she's mentally sick or her skin in really thick, went around telling the world that she's a bimbo, "I no brain but pretty" --". Pretty my ass, she have no sense of shame, bimbo are actually brainless girls yes, but on the other hand, they have good figures, while this so called bimbo has nothing, no face, no front nor back, a piece of shit, a plain white paper thinking that she's a million dollar note. Maybe a toilet paper to clean my ass zzz . . .
Well at least there's someone to joke about, pointing fingers and laughing, so the days wouldn't be so bored, lol ~
Anyway, I'm just joining in cause everyone's bitching about her, lol ! =x


Anyway, went to Cine with best friend today, like it's been 3424872389432 days since we went to town together.
Caught Phobia 2, well it's rather okay, no really what I expected, the story lines not really there, but I'll give it 2 thumbs up, there's thrill, horror, gross, and humour in the end, lol. It's worth the money, it's better than 4Bia (:

I guess I'm going to rot at home for the next few days,
maybe until the world ends for the 5th time? :\

No comments: