Monday, September 28, 2009

2009 Formula 1 Singapore





(Taken from singaporegp.com.sg)

Dumb crap, my phone camera wasn't working so I couldn't take any photos during the past 3 days . . .
But anyway, working for Singapore GP was an absolute blast, from day 1 to day 3, it's been fun, made new friends, met all sorts of people, on the other hand, it's very very tiring . . . 12 hours a day, 12pm to 12 am, standing under the hot sun, the weather have not been kind to us . . . Dealing with a huge huge huge crowd of people.
And I hate the Singaporeans, fucking shit, they're so arrogant, so typical . . . I prefer the caucasians, japanese people, koreans, anybody that's foreign are all better than the stupid locals, they are all in smiles, so cheerful and at least they have courtesy, and I am more than happy to assist them than Singaporeans. They are just so demanding, like I owe them something, and they always have this dissatisfied shit face @_@
I'm just glad that it's all over, it's time to recover from fatigue, poof ~
The noise is fucking irritating and loud, you wouldn't know how it's like until you hear the real thing live, when a car zooms pass, a few car zooming pass, like never ending thunder strikes, lol.

I would also like to thank the working mates, especially my lobo mates, lol, Efhirdauuss and Ariff, the malay jokers, some of my classmates, and most important my manager, Francis.
Ushering the people out of the event area was a fun one, when the few of us were like following the rhythm of the DJ's music, dancing and guiding the people towards the direction where the exit is, and yeah, caucasians would always support us while singaporeans give us a shit look, whatever, lol ~
Thanks for me the dying days happy ones, thanks for the guidance and everything, thanks for the memories (:

Proud to be part of this worldwide event . . .

No comments: