Thursday, September 24, 2009

No more poison killing my emotion, I will not be frozen, dancing is my remedy remedy ~

Had a one day, one night class chalet at downtown east.
Rather boring, nothing much to do, had bbq, spent most of the time gambling and gambling, played drinking games in which I was forfeited no more than 5 times, which means I drank just a little little bit, a few mouths, walked around Pasir Ris park, hanged out at the playground and then walked back, slept for around 3 hours and we have to book out already . . .
Not much people were there . . .
Not a memorable one unfortunately =x
Pictures will be uploaded once I've received them ~

The F1 night race starts tomorrow, ends on Sunday.
And I'll be busy for the next 3 days, hopefully it'll be a good experience, lol.
Gotta get some sleep now, I've been depriving it recently @_@

Goodnight.
XOXO ~

No comments: