Sunday, September 13, 2009

Unforgettable moments

For 5 days, it's just you and I, together all the way.
It's really unforgettable, doing things for the first time together and I hope there will be such chances again (:

Powerhouse on wednesday's Ladies Night, it's the prettiest side of you I've ever saw ~
It's the first time you're clubbing and me clubbing with you, lololol (:
We love the music, the drinks, I bought the drinks though, cause the free drinks for ladies queue was too long =x
Too bad, the heels you wore killed your feet, sigh :\
But it was enjoyable (:


Caught Gamer on Thursday night, fantastic movie.
Lol, wonder what happens if this was for real in real life, especially Society @_@
BLA!
Let's catch Final Destination 4 in 3D okay~ (:


And for the first time, you went overnight cycling, together with me and Cindy, your good friend my ex-colleague (:
Went to Changi Village, cause it was a safer route compared to going to Kallang or somewhere else where we have to ride on the road. Had nasi lemak for supper, and then cycled back to East Coast, slacked at Mac for awhile, ate again, and wow, Cindy's really a big eater, nasi lemak plus one double cheese burger plus one mega sausage mac muffin with egg @_@
I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself, I enjoyed too (:
Bus-ed home and dropped dead on bed ~


Manchester United 3
Giggs 25
Anderson 41

Rooney 78

Tottenham 1
Defoe 1

And the next day we watched United play live together for the first time (:
And what a happy night to see United come back from a disaster start, going 1-0 down in less than a minute, and then coming back with 3 good goals, beating Spurs's 3-1, and ending their winning streak :D

Watch Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United in Sports Online | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

And this is how rising team, Man City, kicked the Gunner's ass 4-2 =x

Watch Manchester City v Arsenal in Sports Online | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


And these are my sister's DVDs we've watched during the day in my sister's room, lol XD

Haa, I really wish I could go 5 days back and spend these times with you again . . .



I've already miss you my dear,
I hope to see you real soon !
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ~

No comments: