Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wish I could stop by, and maybe say hi. Wish I could stop by, and lay by your side ~




Felt so tired that I slept like an ass with my dearest little sister in bus, lol =p
Then, followed 2nd best friend to Shaw tower Isetan, she wanted to get a job there but gave up after seeing the long queue --".

Ended up, watching Drag Me To Hell at Cine, slacked at Gloria Jeans before that. And hell, the show is one of the best movies I've ever watched. It's freaking thrilling and hilarious, LOL ! It's such a waste when 2nd best friend kept covering her eyes, dumb pussy ! JKJKJK LOLOLOL ! =X
Felt like a mad man after the show, like the mad man we encountered in the train, hahaha! LOL !

Met best friend after that, chill out for 2 hours or so, then headed home ~
Maybe going clubbing next week? Lol, first time =X

And gawd missing you is killing me ~

No comments: