Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cause you're everywhere to me






There a hundred over more pictures at Facebook, lol ~

So yeah, Cindy, best friend and you stayed over at my place last night, and overall it was boring =x. Ended up sleeping and sleeping until around 4pm today @_@
I don't think it's such a good idea staying over at my place, there's nothing to do :\
We could even take a hundred over snapshots using my webcam --"



Anyway, I guess it's been weeks, and we all know that Cristiano Ronaldo is leaving Manchester United. The news has certainly greeted me in dismay, it's really sad, to Real Madrid for a record signing of 80 million pounds . . . Besides, it was his childhood dream to be playing for the so called greatest club in the world. Haters would surely have more to say about this man, but fuck it. He's still human after all . . . I'm sure the United owes him many thanks for all his fantastic contribution the club, and I'm sure that years down the road when Ronaldo looks back, the best time he'd ever had was surely the time in United . . . Good luck in everything, we will miss you, and one more thing, we won't die without you ~

Plus, Carlos Tevez, has also decided not to continue his career in United anymore, the Red Devils really do have to spend their money very wisely and bring only the best players to Old Trafford to replace the best, I have faith in Ferguson and his decisions (:

And I hope that the rumours about Ruud van Nistelrooy going to Spurs for a mere 1.25 million isn't true :\. I would love to see Ronaldo and Ruud play together once again ~

No comments: