Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I miss you

Ooo, took a bus to Serangoon last night, the first got stopped half way by a bunch of police if I'm not wrong, I don't really know what's the problem but it's about one dumb man who made everyone waited for another bus, and we let the packed ones go pass until a bus that's quite empty arrive . . .
Then we had dinner at Chomp Chomp, Alex, Weng and best friend ~

Head home after that and finally seeing you through webcamming . . . (:
Woke up today with this hopeful thought of meeting you but well . . . I was so frustrated that I have to wait for another day :\
But oh well, I'll still get to see you tomorrow, not fretting anymore (:

Oh yeah, and I've got a really sweet temporary job ~
And I'm going to club for the very first time tomorrow, lol.

I miss everyone,
I miss you . . .
And it sucks :\

No comments: