Monday, June 1, 2009

Forgotten you, inhale you deeply, free me from suffocation


I woke up late today, and I'm sorry for showing you my grumpy moody :\. It's all fine now though ~
School was great as usual, ate alot during break, lol. And and and, I felt so . . . . Relieved when my teacher revealed my CA grade for accounting, I was expecting an A, but suddenly I just felt so afraid of getting anything lower than that, but oh well ~
I GOT AN A :D
Congrats people who have done well, especially you (:
Cheer up people, it's not the end of the world, work harder, try again and do better. I'll try to help, SMILE ! (:

Had dinner at Bugis after school, it's been quite some time since I've been there, Shokudo times . . . Headed home after that ~
Tired, sleepy, delaying my BEV again . . .
Tomorrow I must must must study, wednesday's the CA already =x
SIGH ~
Just two more weeks and it's holiday time already, stay positive !

No comments: