Sunday, June 21, 2009

Say what you wanna say ~

Happy Father's Day (:

Had lunch at a vegetarian restaurant, cause of my grandfather i guess, but it's really not bad ~
Then had dinner with friends at Upper Thompson, the famous roti prata, haha . . . The service there was like shit, dumb waiters, except for one who have at least the basic manners and courtesy, lol.
The food was really nice though ~

Headed back to Redhill, and we kicked a ball just for fun at my void deck, ended my getting a twist on my leg and now it's kinda swollen ):
Just my luck, it sucks so much, think about how long before I could play soccer, although I seldom play now :\
Sigh, life is unpredictable . . . blablabla~

I got work tomorrow, and I guess I'm going to club again on Tuesday =X
Butter Factory, lol ~

No comments: