Friday, June 5, 2009

Apple of my eye


Poof, I ended up reaching home at 1am last night when I have school today zzz . . .
Had fun playing soccer anyway, scored goals, one goal laying myself with a touch of gold, turn away from Weng and drove the ball to the near bottom corner, lololol (:
It's been long, it's always "it's been long" . . . How I miss secondary school days where we used to play almost every single day. Life is so hectic now, sigh ~

Also caught Terminator yesterday,
all thanks to best friend giving me his 2 free tickets, so kind :D
Although I did not watch the previous Terminator movies, this movie was still understandable, jaw dropping, fantastic~

I'm going to be late for school all because of you again =p
Having CA for OFA later, I'm so gonna screw the whole thing :\
Plus the script for CMS seems doubtful too . . . .

And it sucks being broke . . .
GAH !

No comments: