Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rock and roll sores

Chinese new year had been great! All the fun and of course, the cold hard cash! (:
The little kiddies at my relatives house are just cute alright, doing alot of stupid stuffs in a big group. Especially when this lil' boy let this girl smell his socks and she says it smells like flower, Haha! Sat in front of the tv and played Winning 11 all day, getting ang baos, eating all the good food, that's life man! XD
Sweet heart visited my house in the morning and was treated practically like a princess okay! HAHA! My grandma especially, insisting her to eat and stuffs, fyi, she rarely tells that to my friends, and she always give that black face whenever I brought friends over, except for her! XD. Anyway, thank you for coming aight x3 x3

Went to Gary's and Weiyuan's house yesterday, thank you Weiyuan so much for the steamboat, your parents are really nice =D.
Watched Ah Long Pte Ltd at night. Just like what I expected from a Singapore comedy movie, full of crap, freaking hilarious yeah, haha! You should go watch it someday.

Staying over at Gillman Heights tonight! (:

Gah, I wished everyday's Chinese New Year! HAHAH!

No comments: