Thursday, February 7, 2008

Little girl, little girl, you should close your eyes

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL (:
I don't wanna start saying all those chinese new year phrases, seriously I'm utterly annoyed by the spastic way people say them ZZZ.

CNY celebration in school was a dose of laughing pill. So much LOLs! HAHAHA! Especially the Rat part, the Indian dance, when we start throwing chocolate coins around etc etc, haha! XD

Met her in the afternoon and K-ster-ed.
It's the first time I screamed in the mic, hahaha! And it feels damn good fer sure ~

Reunion dinner with relatives in the evening.
It's past 12am, and in a few more hours I'm going to be rich ! (:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Don't break, don't break my heart,
and I will break your heart shape glasses.
Little girl, little girl,
you should close your eyes.
That blue is getting me high..."

No comments: