Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Don't beak, don't break my heart, and I will break your heart shape glasses

Even the best will fall one day . . .

1. Manchester United drew against Spurs, 1-1, and dropped to second place in the Premier League table.
2. Real Madrid lost to newly promoted side, Almeria, 2-0, fortunately, thanks to their 9 point lead in the La Liga table, they're now 7 points clear off Barcelona.

Are they being complacent? Maybe? Sighs... I don't know but I'll just forget about these displeasing games and look ahead towards the next game, and hopefully they'll get back on track.
Maybe it's a wake up call for them!
GO UNITED! HALA MADRID!

Chinese New Year is just 2 days away, I can't wait for the KA-CHINGS! XD
Went for reunion dinner with my family today at Excelsior. The 9 course big feast was just heavenly baby (:

CNY celebrations tomorrow in school and then K-ster with lil' chubby face, heh =D

No comments: