Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The beautiful people, the beautiful people

My sweet angel, PAMELA WONGZXXZXXZX!
HAPPY 2ND MONTH ! (:
And many many more to go!

Went to Jack's Place for lunch today, and the student meal is really drop dead CHEAP!
$7.50++ and you get a main course, with a drink, a soup and ice-cream, hahaha!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MAGAZINE, I REALLY LOVE IT TO THE MAAAAXXXXXXXXX!!!!!! =DDDDD


I

Love

YOU !

Omg, my baby's got a brand new 10.1 megapixal camera, pictures are now perfect! Heh.



Real Madrid 0
Getafe 1

Uche 64

Shocking defeat for Real Madrid as Getafe breaks the champions unbeaten home run :\. And from a 11 point lead in the table, Barcelona are now closing up with a 2 point gap!
I really hope this is a wake up blow for Real, stop being complacent! Play your best in the upcoming matches!
GO REAL!
GO RUUD!


ps: This flame it burns, burns for only you XD.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXX!!!

No comments: