Saturday, February 2, 2008

The reflecting god

"Die scar - Can you feel my power?
Shoot here and the world gets smaller.
Scar, scar - Can you feel my power?
One shot and the world gets smaller."
I got my phone back today, but the seven heaven feeling didn't last long when I found out that my direction buttons are spoiled. Serously, what the fuck okay ZZZ. I'm jus fed up about it . . .
I can't browse my Walkman properly, I can't read messages that required me the scroll up and down, I can't this, I can't that, fuck it :\
On the other hand, I'm getting a new phone soon. So I'll just have to bare with it temporarily . . .

Anyway, I had fun with her today (:
We were on the verge of bankruptcy, so we just hang around at my place, heh.

Oh yeah, I'm just so into Marilyn Manson now. Yes, Gary, Lest We Forget is still with me, I'll return it to you real soon okay? Once I've burn a copy of it! HAHA!

"Do you love your gun? Yeah! God? Yeah!
The government?
Do you love your gun? Yeah! God? Yeah!
The government?
Fuck yeah!"

Ps: I miss you like fuck too! HAHA! x3

No comments: