Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And I heard a voice through the discord . . .

I haven't been blogging for daze . . .
So I'm taking the chance now with my long lost laptop !

01 - Losing streak
GESS 0 - 1 Bartley
GESS 1 - 2 AMKSS

GESS 0 - 6 Bishan Park

GESS 0 - 2 Whitley

GESS 0 - 2 Serangoon Gardens

Lose, loser, losest --" . Something is so wrong, No teams could ever beat our losing streak man ZZZZ. I guess this is the worst result Gess could ever get from the soccer team :\. It's not that our players weren't good, it's just that we're kinda lack of chemistry, maybe our trainings were not strict enough compared to the opponents . . . Our trainings were all like happy-go-lucky sort crap yeah.
So we landed rock bottom of the table with 0 points, scored 1 goal, and conceded 13 goals. And that's it, soccer is finished. There is no more soccer next year most probably, all thanks to Mr Goh --". Selfish bastard... But whatever, it's my last year here anyway.
Overall, I felt satisfied enough that I've made 4 appearances out of the 5 matches, I know for myself that I've put in my best with every moment on the pitch but I just couldn't perform well at all . . . So yeah, it's my first time taking part in inter-school competitions and it is not easy, not at all.

02 - Valentine's Day
By far, the best Valentine's day I ever had.
She wanted to go home and change but she changed her mind last minute, she wants to go out in her school U. In the end, she came over to my place and wore my clothes, hahahaha! It fits! It fits! Hey, you're not FAT okay, it's like you're saying I'm fat too! I'm slim = you're slim too XD.
Slim Shady-ssss baby ~
Went over to IKEA for our Valentine lunch. You should try the meat balls over there, they're really good, in which I had 16 meatballs to be exact, HAHA!
We also caught CJ7. It's really stupid and exaggerating, overall, it's gawd damn funny alright.
Oh yeah, and thank you so much for the HALF-MUG ! It's really unique and special, okay what's the diff... Haha! THANK YOU =DDD
I LOVE YOU, XOXOXOXOXXXX!



03 - Seoul Garden
I had much fun yeah? (: . Though we lost to Whitley on that very day ZZZ. But I had a great time with my friends, close friends, best friend and my form teacher for two years, Tay Yan Ling! XD





04 - Manchester United 4 - 0 Arsenal

To all Arsenal fans, in your face alright. So what if there's no Adebayor?
United didn't have Ronaldo, no Tevez, no Giggs. Rooney was the only lone striker and yes, the baby face is back with a bang! Rooney scored the opening goal inside 16 minutes,
followed by an "half goal by Fletcher, half own goal by Gallas", HAHA! It was really difficult to see who scoredbut who cares anyway,
Fletcher scored the 4th for the Devils after Nani scored a superbly taken goal.
Nani's undoubtly the man of the match. He's shown that the Devils are still as strong without Ronaldo.
Sadly, Real Madrid lost to Betis 2-1, and Ruud's still injured. I really hope he'll recover real soon and top the scoring charts in Spain once again . . .

o5 - Heart breaker
Oh baby baby, I'm just glad that you're back alright (:
A thousand apologies for what I've done, pissing you off and all yeah ?
And, don't slap yourself, you're not the bad girlfriend, I am the bad boyfriend and I deserve not only one slap but two! HAHA!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXX!!!!!!

06 - The End
In just a few days, I've experience the highs and lows of life. Bitter, sweet, sour, salty, you name it, I've tasted all of them alright, heh. I'm just delighted that everything's back to normal now . . .

Except for my poor lil' sister... She fell and got a really deep cut at her chin and was sent to the hospital for stitching. For a girl like her, at the age of 5, it has to hurt alot fer sure :\
On the other hand, I hope she learnt her lesson about running around the house like a crazy monkey, haha!

No comments: