Sunday, February 27, 2011

Would you hold it against me

Wigan 0
Man United 4
J.Hernandez 17, 74
Rooney 84
Fabio 87

Awesome, although sometimes United don't play well, sometimes they play well, they are consistent. They did very last night and won 3 points in style ~
4 point gap, 11 games to go, and United next game will be away to Chelsea!
I believe they can snatch all 3 points!!


Anyway, Klub Kandy at Butter Factory last night was the best ever Klub Party.
Mainly because of the last song, lol. We were waiting all night long, and at the encore,
it was HIGH HIGH!
Greatest ever so far, the feeling is still there,
everyone going "HIGH HIGH~ I'M SO HIGH~"
Ah, aweeessommmeee...
The bad things are, no BIG BANG new songs, and the Klubbing started when there was still sunlight? LOL. Nice scenery though, but no feel ~
Now people know me as the BIG BANG guy, lol =x
The 4 epic moments last night.
01. Like a G6
02. I Did Wrong
03. Haru Haru/ Lies
04. ENCORE HIGH HIGH!


Usual people stayed over at my house last night, and today, I'm still sick @_@
But I can feel that I'm going to be well, soon, give me a few more days to be fully recovered.
I don't know why I'm taking such a long time to recover zzz...

This will be the last week of school.
I'll be attending my last week of schedules in ITE, or maybe skip most of them, lol.
And next monday would be Costing paper, and goodbye to ITE! POWER!!!~~ :D
Might be quite sad though, Happy Meds :\

No comments: