Sunday, February 6, 2011

Don't let em' say you ain't beautiful...

Man United finally, unfortunately, lost a game in the league...
Wolves were discipline enough to keep their lead and United were ... Rubbish, sigh.
I hope this would be the first and the last lost for United this season.
Get back up and start winning again and win the title!!

United should have taken advantage of Arsenal as they drew 4-4 with Newcastle. They were 4-0 up at half time but Newcastle scored 4 goals against 10 men Arsenal! This might be the game of the season, what a come back, freaking awesome shit!
One of the greatest fight backs in EPL history!

Newcastle 4
Barton 69(pen.), 83(pen.)
L.Best 75
Tiote 88
Arsenal 4
Walcott 1
Djourou 3
van Persie 10, 26


YAAAAHHH . . .
After a "one week holiday", back to school tomorrow.
Had fun these few days with the usual ones, staying over at my place almost everyday, lol.
Also went to Phuture on Saturday night, but left at 2.30am cause I puked like hell @_@
Woke up yesterday morning, felt okay.
And played soccer at Henderson, scored one goal, LOL :D

Having steamboat with Happy Meds at my place after school :)
And then the next days would be presentation days zzz . . .
I'm done with my cue cards, can't wait to get over it!

One more fucking month, just one more month before I'm out of this school!
Tomorrow would be the day for ITE students to apply for poly courses!
I'm done with my choices, and my aunt will help me apply tomorrow.

So many things happened, happening, going to happen, in such a short amount of time.
No wonder my dear girl says she can't breathe :(
Hang on bube!!! The worse times are coming to an end soon!
Love you!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO.

No comments: