Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines' 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY !
Hope everyone I know had a great time with their love ones today :)
Well, for those who're single,
good thing is that you still have money in your wallet, haha! =x

Anyway, had a great day with Belle.
It's just like any other ordinary day,
but being it in the 14th Feb makes it feel special somehow, lol.
It's our first time going out on the actual day itself cause last year's valentines' day had a clash with CNY...
Took all the different lines of SMRT today, haha!
Went to 313's Uniqlo and got my BIG BANG T-shirt! :D
Tried a few, and it's so tempting to get them ALL, but I do not have enough money :\
In the end I choose this :)
Headed to NEX after that and had lunch at Broaster Chicken.
The first time I've seen this place and the food is unbelievably worth it.
For $7.50, you get a super big chicken sandwich,
2 side dishes (eg. Mash potato and cheese fries) and it's really alot @_@,
and a drink! :)
I'll surely go there again! LOL.


Walked around after lunch, didn't watch any movie cause Belle had to be home early...
Anyway, we bought a deck of Monopoly Deal! WOOTS, it's mine! :D
But I lost to her on both games we played zzz...

Travelled to West side then back to Redhill.
Reached home around 8pm, bathed, tired...
Maybe gonna have late dinner, maybe not, sleeping soon.
What a nice day~
Thank you for the earpiece, I love it very much!
I hope you're satisfied with my gifts too, just try to =x
LOL, LOVE YOU!
XOXOXOXO!


Ah, I'm so tired @_@
BYE!

No comments: