Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don't go home

Man United 2
Nani 41
Rooney 78
Man City 1
Silva 65

The devils picked themselves up from the defeat last weekend and won the Manchester Derby with a BIG BANG!
Wayne Rooney who had fucked up season scored a fucking fucking fucking screaaammmeeerr!
What a overhead kick that rang the entire world! BANG! Who would have expected it to go into the top corner, who would even expect Rooney to pull off a stunt like that. AWESOME!
I have a good feeling that it will be the goal of the season :)
.
.
.
.
Ah . . . What a week .. . .
Lets start of with the steamboat with Happy Meds at my place on Monday :)




First time ever that a steamboat has taken place in my house.
It was a fruitful one, too much food though, lol.
I overestimated the rice that was needed and the rice cooker was over flowing with rice =x
My family managed to finished it withing the next few days though, haha.

Spent time deciding our poly choices, the music, the commotion in my room with the full set of Happy Meds, it's rare! Cause all of them live far from Redhill ~
But I believe there will be a second time cause my grandmother is disappointed that she wasn't there LOL.


We have also finally finally accomplished another big task, presentation is finally over.
Accounting ratio is so over!
I guess we all did well, and the SIX of us deserve the credits, ah what a relief :)

Enjoyed Friday night at Phuture again, with Weng, lol.
Clubbing is NS men's heaven. For 5 days a week, all they see are botak heads and they finally get to see the outside world on Friday, haha!
Drank a little and enjoyed till the end :)

Soccer the next morning at Purmei under the fucking hot sun, but it was great.
Had Subway with Alex and Weng, headed home for a rest and they came over to my house again at night to watch soccer, and I finally learned how to play Monopoly Deal, like a addictive!

Sunday = rest day.
Had hours and hours of sleep, but I still feel so tired.
And tomorrow is a start of a new week again.
But guess what, 3 more weeks till the final paper.
I just can't wait.

One more good news.
I unbelievably got GOLD for my NAPFA... @_@

Tomorrow is Valentine's day.
I hope my efforts will be appreciated.
XOXO.

No comments: