Thursday, February 3, 2011

GONG XI FUCK CAI !

HAPPY CNY EVERYONE!
HUAT AHHH!!!!


This is all about the festive period, MONEY!!!
I did not visit relatives today though. . .
Cause I visited my sick sister in the hospital, what a timing :(
She's down with pneunomia and it's very saddening that she's spending CNY on the hospital bed, sigh . . . Seeing all the tubes and stuffs attached to her it's so heart breaking . . .
Get well soon please!!!!!

Ah, on the brighter side of the day . . .
Headed to work from NUH, it was rather empty today, buffet, drinks, angbaos, plus double pay, and work ended way too early!!
It couldn't get any better, plus my family went to my relatives' place and helped me collect my angbaos, haha!
Veli naaaiiisssss ~

In one day I could already get an iPhone,
and I will get one once my contract ends in March :)

Hope everyone enjoyed, and I miss you!!
Poor girl stuck in the flood!!!
TAKECARE AND RETURN TO ME SAFELY PLEASE!
LOVE YOU!!

No comments: