Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rainy days rainy days

HAPPY END OF THE WORLD
PART XX + 1 DAY
Ah, a fresh start to a new year...
I'm not only turning 20 this year, my relationship has gone into 20 months too :)

Belle stayed over from the 7th, haha!
Celebrated my mom's birthday,
and had breakfast with my family the next day which is yesterday lol =x

KLUB PARTY AT ZOUK!



ONEWAY WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!








PARTY WITH ONEWAY!!!






If you do not know who is Oneway,
this is Oneway, great song :)


It was quite disappoint that GD&TOP's new songs weren't played, how bias :\
I was waiting for HIGH HIGH all night but the DJ just refuse to play it, poof @_@
Apart from that, it wasn't as crowded as before, cause the price increased by alot because of Oneway. So yeah . . . But it was fun overall, Oneway rocked the night :)

I'M HIGH-ING !


After Klubbing, had supper at GWC.
Watched a very lame show called The Tourist, lol.
Thought it would be thrilling and action packed, but it's just lame @_@
It's nice to watch, but it's not worth the money, lol.

Walked back to my place after the movie and took many random shots at random places!
XOXO!













Before Belle went home.
I enjoyed the past 3 days and 2 nights,
thank you love :)
SEE YOU IN SCHOOL TOMORROW !!! @_@

Yes, school is back tomorrow, fuckxzxxzx!
Have to kill off this nocturnal habit, AGAIN, LOL.

On the other hand, I can;t wait for this semester to finally come to an end...
GOODNIGHT!

No comments: