Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Like the way you tok tok

Blackpool 2
Cathcart 15
DJ.Cambell 43
Man United 3
Berbatov 72, 88
J.Hernandez 74

Just when you thought the unbeaten run is coming to an end, United came back in the 2nd half with a BIG BANG!
From 2-0 down, they overturned the game and won it in typical fashion!
United now move 5 points clear off at the top!!
Stay like this and we can bring back our trophy to Old Trafford! :D

Today's D-Day, NAPFA Day.
Freaking fucking tired... 2.4 killed me, and I only had moments to rest before the 4 stations.
POOOOF!
At least I'm confident of a bronze at least, but I hope for a silver.
Silver = 2 months less in NS!

Skipped half of the other lessons of the day and had lunch with Belle at my home.
Canadian Pizza :)
Dozed off and didn't know that she left already, my grandmother asked why I did not send her to the station, lol =x
Ah, I just woke up from a long nap and my legs are sore like fuck, aching here and there @_@
I feel so WEAK! ZZZZ.

The next important thing right now is to complete my PPT slides which I'm already halfway done.
Back to sleep now, GOODNIGHT.

No comments: