Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Double Combo!


Man United 2
J.Hernandez 27
Nani 62
Stoke City 1
Whitehead 50

Nani came back from injury and performed with a BANG!
Super finish to win the game for United.
Once again, not the best performance, but enough to end the fight taking all 3 points :)

It's the last week of holidays and I'm seriously dying of boredom,
rotting at home ever since 2011 @_@
Belle came to my house to accompany me for like an hour, then she's meeting a friend already.
I collected Klub Party tickets at City Hall alone, and I can't wait for Saturday!
HIGH HIGH TIME!!!

And then it's the final semester in the dumb shit ITE uniform.
I can't wait to end it . . . I can already register for Poly in February.
Time flies, 2 years gone just like that.
Bye to ITE,
and hopefully Hi to Poly,
if not it's Hi to NS . . . .
NO WAY ! =X

I saw this quote last night and it's awesome.

"Give a man a fish,
and he will at least get to eat for a day.
Give a man a fucking religion,
and he will starve to death praying for a fucking fish."

And I came up with many different thoughts to twist and turn this quote, haha!

"Give a man $1000,
and he will at least have some money to enjoy life.
Bring a man to a church,
and he will end up broke donating all this money to those bloodsuckers and end up getting nothing in return except 'blessings'. "

"Give a man a woman,
and he will put his dick in her mouth.
Give Jesus a woman,
and she'll probably stuff her pussy in his mouth cause he talk too much."

"Give a man a gun,
and he will rob for money.
Give Jesus a gun,
and he'll shoot himself."

OKAY WHATEVER MY BAD!
BYE!

No comments: