Saturday, January 1, 2011

Into a new decade

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2 0 1 1
























This is by far the most tiring New Year celebrations ever!
We met at Cathay to buy tickets for the late night show and have an early dinner at Aston.

Walked from Cathay to Marina, I feel like we were walking all over the world just to find the best spot. We actually walked passed many many many spots that were better than the one we were finally at . . . It was so fucking muddy, no place to sit, and we had to stand and wait for 2 hours @_@
Ah, but everything was worthwhile when I saw the fireworks :)

Video of fireworks taken with my camera.


After standing for so long, we actually squeezed our way through chaos and walked all the way back to Cathay to catch our movie, poof!!!
Lucky it's a comedy show, if not I'll die asleep in the cinema, lol.
We caught The Ghost Must Be Crazy, LOL! Fucking hilarious crap... Lame but funny!

After resting our legs, we walked from Cathay to River Valley to have supper/breakfast whatever, lol.
And the first bus was still a long way to go. . . .
So I we walked all the way home . . . . . . . . .

I wonder how many fucking kilometres I've walked throughout.
What a way to kick start the new year, lol!
I'll spend the morning and afternoon snoring away!!

Ahhhh, it's 2011 already, unbelievable . . . .
It's my first post of the year, and there's so many things I have not done this year.
Like I haven't had dinner this year, I have yet to see my mother this year, I have yet to sleep this year, etc LOL!
Literally, there many things to accomplish this year.
I just hope things would go the way as I've planned.

May all good things from last year remain in this year,
and more good things to come from today onwards.

Have a great year ahead my friends, my family, my love! :D

I love you very much, XOXO!

No comments: